Vino Cotto Pumpkin Soft &
2½ cups all-purpose flour
* For a cookie with more of a spiced flavor, increase cinnamon to 1 tsp. and
nutmeg to ½ tsp.
2 cups sifted powdered sugar
1½ tablespoons Vino Cotto di Montillo
2½ tablespoons milk
1/8 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
1/8 tsp. nutmeg (optional)
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Using PAM No-Stick Cooking Spray, evenly coat baking sheets. Lightly wipe surface with napkin or paper towel.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl.
3. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until well blended.
4. Add pumpkin, vino cotto, egg and vanilla. Beat well.
5. Gradually add flour mixture and beat until cookie batter is smooth.
6. Drop by heaping teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets, leaving a 1-1/2” space between each.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes until edges are golden brown.
8. Allow to cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Place cookies on wire racks to completely cool. These are moist cookies, so we recommend not stacking the cookies because they may stick together.
Icing Instructions: Combine all Icing ingredients shown above in a small bowl. Mix until smooth. If icing is too thick, add 1-2 teaspoons more of milk to desired consistency. Drizzle or spread evenly over cooled cookies.